We do not take stray animals. If you've found an animal:
Take them to the vet and have them scanned for a microchip (with a universal scanner that looks for all brands of chips).
- • Post to PawBoost
- • Check Craigslist Lost/Found ads
- • Post on FindingRover.com
- • Post on Nextdoor.com
- • Post on the Lost and Found Facebook page for that city
- • Hang FOUND flyers on every intersection as far as you can with a BIG picture, age, description, phone number
- • Take the animal to the shelter near where it was found, because the owner may look there. Place an IP "interested party" hold on the animal, so the shelter will alert you when the animal is scheduled for euthanasia.