We do not take stray animals. If you found an animal:
Take it to the vet and have it scanned for a microchip.
- • Post to PawBoost
- • Check Craigslist Lost/Found ads
- • Post on FindingRover.com
- • Post on Nextdoor.com
- • Post on the Facebook page Lost and Found for that city
- • Hang FOUND flyers on every intersection as far as you can with a BIG picture, age, description, phone number
- • Take the animal to the shelter near where it was found, because the owner may look there. Place an IP "interested party" hold on the animal, so the shelter will alert you when the animal is scheduled for euthanasia.